Your paper must be prepared in the following order or sequence and comply to all undernoted requirements in order to make it acceptable to us .
1. The introduction
Contains :a. problem statement, objective or research question.
Motivation or reasons behind your study provided
Does not contain any figure or table
A paragraph stating that your findings is different from others with a distinctive contribution to the body of knowledge is provided
A statement relating to how the paper is organized is provided
2. Literature Review
Adequate and relevant past studies (preferably after 2000) provided
Provided a paragraph describing how your research question or problem statement was not answered by the past studies
Hypotheses provided ( you can also provide them in methodology section)
Study/experiment period is for considerable period and recent.
Justification for experimentation/methods/process
Justification for research method/experiments/process is provided
Show how you have improved previous paper/findings, if any,
4. Results/ Analysis
Results/findings are convincing and well explained
Analysis supports or rejects hypotheses
Results are new and contributes to body of knowledge
Originality and timeliness are shown
Show how you have created or advanced knowledge
Show the implication of your research
Language is OK and Limitations of the study are provided
Authors must follow the Harvard Style of Referencing and please refer to it as provided in the journal’s relevant section.
Other Mandatory Requirements:
- The paper must not exceed 20 pages single spaced with references
- Insert tables, graphs, image, pictures in black ink only within the body of the paper or Appendix
- Provide those table, graphs, image, pictures which are absolutely necessary
- Include more recent and relevant literature rather then old studies. Include more papers published after year 2000
- Revise and read- the paper at least 5 times to make sure that the paper is grammatically correct . Do not use complex sentence.
- Ask your friend or colleague to read your paper and comment.
Who to Contact:
Send your paper to Prof. Dr. Mohammad Z. Hoque via firstname.lastname@example.org