Ethical Policy For the Reviewers and Editors
Ethical Policy For the Reviewers
- should ensure that the work is original and unpublished
- must not make any contact with the author
- must maintain the confidentiality and must not pass or divulge any information contained in the work to any body or organisation for personal gain or for providing benefit to the other person or organisation
- must maintain impartiality during review process and must not show any kind of biasness while accepting or rejecting any work
- must be fair and transparent
- Should comply to all other ethical policies recommended by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) —http://publicationethics.org/ and/or Council of Science Editors (CSE) —http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3331
Ethical Policy for the Editors
- must ensure that all ethical issues are complied by the author and publication ethics are not violated.
- Must not have any contact with the author in any form
- Must be fair,unbiased, impartial and transparent while accepting or rejecting a paper.
- Must not pass or divulge any information to any person or institution for personal gain or gain of other person or institution
- Must not pass any information about the reviewers to the authors.
- Must ensure that the reviewers complies to all ethical policies
Should comply to all other ethical policies recommended by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) —http://publicationethics.org/ and/or Council of Science Editors (CSE) —http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/i4a/pages/