How to prepare a manuscript
How to prepare a manuscript:
The author is required to comply to all undermentioned requirements in order to make the paper acceptable to the editorial board.
• Title : It must reflect the content of the paper. It should be concise and brief. It must not be long with any abbreviations
• Detail information of the author(s) : All authors must show their correct full names (without spelling mistake) , their affiliations, full postal address and email address. The corresponding author must provide contact number and email address.
Structure of the Paper :
• Abstract : The abstract should briefly state, within 100 words objective, problem statement or research question, core findings and conclusion mentioning the new contribution.
• Keywords: and JEL Codes : The author is required to provide at least three keywords and applicable JEL codes which are available from http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php.
The paper must be organized as per undermentioned structure within 50 pages ( double spaced) which includes all text, figures/tables/ and references
1. The introduction
This section must contain
• Problem statement, objective or research question
• Motivation or reasons behind the study
• Significance of the study
• A paragraph stating that findings are different from others with a distinctive contribution to the body of knowledge
• A statement relating to how the paper is organized
2. Literature Review
This section should:
• Cite adequate and relevant past studies (preferably after 2000)
• Describe how your research question or problem statement was not answered by the past studies
• State the weakness of the previous studies or research
3. Methodology :
It should include
• Data or study period for considerable period
• Justification for selecting years of study
• Justification for sample size, the model used or research method applied
4. Results / Analysis
This section must show
• Results/findings which are convincing and well explained
• Interpretation of results which supports or rejects hypotheses
• How results are new and contributes to the body of knowledge
This section must describe
• Originality and timeliness of the research
• how you have created or advanced knowledge
• the implication of the research
• limitations of the study
Author must ensure that citation in the main text is properly followed and such citation must be included in the reference list. Author must follow the Harvard style of referencing ( details are provided in the reference section). . If the reference is provided at the start of the sentence, just year should be mentioned in parenthesis.For 2 authors ‘and” and for more than 2 authors ‘et al’ should provided. If reference is provided within or at end of the sentence, then author name followed by year should be provided in parenthesis . For 2 authors ‘and” and for more than 2 authors ‘et al’ should provided followed by year. See details via: www.zantworldpress.com/harvard-style-referencingguide
Other Formatting Requirements:
All authors must make sure that the paper is grammatically correct and all references are professionally edited. We use US spelling style and Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary can be used to check the spelling. Authors can engage any organization or person for editing service at their own cost. We will not publish any paper which is 100% free from grammatical mistakes . No submission fee will be refunded under any circumstance.
We do not allow footnotes. Only endnotes are allowed after conclusion and before reference section. They should be numbered within the paper with Arabic numerals. End-notes must be very short . End-note symbols can also be denoted by †, ‡, §
These should be placed after the reference section. We do not allow more than 6 appendices and they should be numbered in Arabic numerals and referred to in the text.
All Tables must have short titles. They must not be broken into 2 pages and be professionally presented. Tables must be placed within the body of the paper and number of tables should be in Arabic numerals. Symbols like can be sued *, **, *** to denote significance level.
Any equations must be denoted sequentially with Arabic numerals and variables must be presented in italics. We recommend simplest mathematical symbols. Mathematical papers may use software such as Scientific Word, TeX or LaTex.
All figures must be mentioned in consecutive order in the text. Figures should be fitted within the full text and we allow only black and white graphs or diagrams. However, various shades of black and white color can be used , if necessary. computer graphics can be used. Figures must be bright with high resolution.They should be numbered in Arabic numerals.
Checklist for Submission
Any manuscript must be accompanied by the Checklist.
Paper Submission Checklist
• Papers must be written in A4 paper size (21cm x 29.7 cm) and the automatic margins that have been set for this paper size must be strictly adhered to for all text, headings, tables and figures.
• Title of the paper is no more than 15 words, centred and in 16pt font.
• Author(s) name(s) appear below paper title in 14pt font and centred
• Leave two empty lines before and after the name(s) of the author(s)
• All text in Arial provided
• Section/sub-titles are in numbered sequentially, in bold and 14pt font
• Leave one empty line before and after each section/sub-title
• Line spacing throughout paper is single-spaced (no double spacing please)
• Abstract is in italics and justified both with 2.5 inch margin on both sides
• Field of Research is indicated after Abstract. Leave two empty lines after field of research
• All text is in 12pt font except sub-titles
• Author(s) affiliation, address and email are provided at the bottom of the first page in 10pt font
• Figures, tables and charts are included within the body of the paper
• Figures, text or tables are not coloured or shaded
• Tables or figures do not break across two pages
• All text is justified
• Double space between two paragraphs are provided
• No table provided in introduction, within conclusion and just after conclusion
• All tables are provided within the margin and titles of the tables are centred
• No space left at the beginning of the sentence of the new paragraph
• Heading of the table or figure is provided on the top of the table or figure
• End-notes are included if applicable (Please do not use footnotes) before reference section
• Paper has been checked for grammar and spelling
• References provided at the end in alphabetical order and 1cm hanging indent. Please delete all brackets before and after year of publication
• No headers to be included in the paper
• Page numbers to be included in a footer on the bottom right hand corner of the page in Times New Roman size 12.
How to Submit Your Article ?
Please send your paper directly to Nuha Jahan, Publication Director, Zant World Press, Australia via her email: