Our Aim and Objectives
This is a double-blind and peer –reviewed international journal which is published half yearly. The aim of the journal supports is to publish and support research relating to the following broad disciplines of Engineering , Science and Technology.
- Automotive and Manufacturing Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Aeronautical and Military Engineering
- Computing, Computer Software and Application
- Data Mining, Design, Energy, Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Software and Application, Image Processing, Internet and worldwide Web, Information Technology
- Design, System Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences
- Mining, Nanotechnology
- Renewable Energy
- Chemistry, Physics, Forestry, earth and life sciences
- Water Resources Engineering
- All other areas of Science
One of the significant features of the journal is that it considers those papers which contains solutions to the actual engineering, science and technology that has relevant to the existing and emerging situation. Recognizing the intricate relationships between the many areas of engineering, science and technology research, the Journal encourages papers that cover a wide variety of research papers in actual setting. The Journal aids the application of research to practical situations. The editorial board members, while reviewing the papers, focus on the distinctive and original contributions of the authors The journal should be of interest to a broad interdisciplinary audience including academics, practitioners, professionals such as engineers, scientists , technical experts and policy-makers.
The publisher, editor, associate editor are not responsible for any view or materials or research findings written or expressed by the authors of the papers published in this journal.
The journal is published by the Global Institute of Science and Technology ( GIST) Australia. No part of the journal can be copies or distributed, or stored in any form without the permission of the publisher.